Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A nice day for a walk

Monica and I just got back from a long walk. It is a little chilly out, but with Monica bundled up in her stroller and with me walking at a brisk pace, we had no problems keeping warm. I wasn't keeping track of how long we had been out, but on my way back I could tell quite a lot of time had past. Judging by the clock, we were out for about an hour and a half. I'm not sure exactly when we left, but it was before noon. The best part was that Monica slept the whole way, which was my hope. Now, she's playing for a bit before her next feed and then we'll go out in the car and run some errrands.

While we were on the bike path, we passed by many geese and we even saw the first few goslings. Well, I saw them, Monica was asleep. I always like seeing the little goslings. They're so cute and fuzzy. Then they grow up into loud and snappy geese. Ah well, what can you do?

That's it from us, for now. Have a good day!

-Denise & Monica

1 Comments:

  • At 11/5/05 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That`s nice that you were both able to have a long walk...Too bad Monica didn`t see the little goslings...Maybe another day...The sleep would do her good, which is more important I guess...
    Mum C

     

Post a Comment

<< Home