Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A lazy Tuesday...

So, no plans for today. My search for the "portable rocking chair" will take us to Pier 1, just on the off chance that they have something like that. Then, I am afraid, I will discontinue my search. Monica will just have to make do with light bouncing, instead of rocking. We'll get by.

I guess I didn't mention why I'm looking, somewhat urgently, for this chair. We are heading out to Moose Jaw this Friday. I have a course to attend on Saturday, so Grammy and Grandpa are coming with us to spend the night at the Mineral Spa. I'm booked to have a massage on Friday afternoon. I can't wait. I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to go in the pool, but I just might let Monica dip her feet in. We're looking forward to a brief escape.

Yesterday's appointment with the O.T. went well. Monica was in a good mood for the first half, so she was open to participating in the activities. However, that mood changed without warning and we cut short the appointment. We don't go again until the end of the month. I tell ya, I'm getting sick of going through admitting each time. At least there usually isn't as long of a wait with the afternoon appointments as there is in the morning.

Well, I guess that's it for news that is a little bit interesting. The weather isn't so nice today so, again, we will miss out on a nice walk. I can't wait until the weather is a little more consistent.

Ok, and Monica is sitting here passing some crazy gas or filling her diaper. I'm not sure which one yet. I'll find out soon enough.

Have a nice day everyone.

-Denise & Monica

1 Comments:

  • At 10/5/05 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice picture of Levi and Monica, with John in the background...
    Hope you find the fold-up rocking chair this afternoon.....It`s really annoying when you know you did see these chairs a couple of years ago in Canadian Tire...But you didn`t need one then....That`s the way it goes, I guess...Dad, Monica and I will check in Moose Jaw when we are all there at the weekend.
    See you both later....God bless...
    Mum C

     

Post a Comment

<< Home