Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Another week almost done...

And the only thing on the agenda for today is a trip to Costco.

The weather isn't so nice today, so we probably won't get a chance to go for a walk. Which is too bad since Monica is extra fussy today and I would love to just pop her in the stroller. We went for a nice, long walk yesterday. We originally headed out to the bike path, but once we got there we were swarmed by mosquitos. So, I then turned around and decided to stick to the sidewalks by the streets. I think I only saw one or 2 mosquitos after that. However, sticking to the public sidewalks meant dodging construction crews. Ah, summer!

Well, Monica is not appreciating my taking this couple minutes to write a short blog. Hope everyone has a good day and a nice weekend!

-Denise & Monica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home