Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Commenting

Ok, so I know commenting is a pain and I said before, if you don't have the time, don't bother. AND, even though I told people it's a pain the first time, but easy from then on, I've still heard complaints from the "peanut-gallery". Don't worry, I won't mention any names. So, I've set this thing so anyone can comment...BUT...if I start getting spam from unknown people and sites, I will have to change it back. I can also set up a member list, I guess, but not completely sure how all that works. I figure people still have to sign in.

So, now, after all this, I EXPECT to see comments. Just click the anonymous box before you click "login and publish". Please put your name in the comment though, so I know who you are.

Have a good day!

-Denise

6 Comments:

  • At 3/5/05 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    test
    -Denise

     
  • At 3/5/05 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You and Monica have a good day and we shall see you later...God bless..

     
  • At 3/5/05 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course the latest comment was from Mum C...I forgot to type this in.....

     
  • At 3/5/05 9:27 AM, Blogger Cameron83 said…

    Howdy,
    Aren't you pleased with yourself Denise. You have finally entered the 20th Century of Technology, of Computers. Yay! I am pleased with Monica too. She has let you have a bit of time to put in your thoughts too. Oh check out my blog too...

    Cam

     
  • At 3/5/05 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh. I can post!

    Monica's way too cute.

    Instead of choosing "Anonymous" we can also choose "Other" and enter names and stuff. (I found this out on another blog a couple weeks ago.)

     
  • At 4/5/05 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    or you could do "other"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home