Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Friday, April 29, 2005

Happy Friday!

Well, everyday is about the same for us, but Friday is always a little more exciting.

We don't have any big plans for today. I'm thinking of heading out to 'The Bay' to find some sort of bigger scarf or cloth, of some sort, to cover up the second window in the basement. Monica gets up with the rising of the sun and, since I consider it way too early to get up at 5:00am, I'm gonna have to get sneaky and cover up the sun. You know, if I knew she would have even one nap during the day, I wouldn't be such a stickler for not getting up before 6:30, preferably 7:00am.

Our appointment with the O.T. went well yesterday. We're expected to be in treatment for around 3 months. That's the goal for now. There is no guarantee that any of this will help, but it's worth a shot. If anyone is wondering just what a "high need baby" is here's a link;

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/5/T050100.asp

Basically, they are very demanding and sensitive babies. However, that is such a vague explanation. You have to live it to really appreciate the demand. I can't even find the proper words to sufficiently describe it. Let's just say she is contantly in high gear, which forces me to be constantly running on high. Like I said, unless you experience it yourself, you can't begin to understand.

So, Monica is starting to get a bit agitated here, which means my time is about up. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Who knows? Maybe I'll post again.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

-Denise & Monica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home