Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Back from Moose Jaw

Well, we're back. We got back late afternoon yesterday. We had a very good time at the Mineral Spa and Monica's first dip in the pool was a success. She wasn't too sure about the whole deal when we first got in, but she soon took to the water. We even walked to the middle of the pool and played "motor boat". I'm definitely going to have to look into some "mom and baby" pool activities for us to take part in.

I enjoyed my massage, but it's not as easy to relax for them now that I'm a mom. I couldn't quit worrying about Monica and, oh, everything I could think of. Yup, I can't just clear my mind anymore. I guess those carefree days (did I ever have them?) are over.

The course I attended yesterday was, well, it was a course. Fortunately, though, it ended at 1:00pm instead of the stated 3:00pm. There were no complaints from any of the attendees. After the course, Grammy, Grampa and Monica picked me up and we went to the local "Java Express" for a coffee and a quick bite to eat. They were holding the "Moose Jaw Idol" auditions while we were there. Yea, Moose Jaw's claim to fame is definitely not vocal talent. Nosirree.

Well, Monica is ready for beddy-bye time. So, off we go. Hope everyone had a good weekend and a great start to a new week!

-Denise & Monica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home