Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Monday, June 27, 2005

"Sesame Street" junkie...

Monica is a huge fan of "Sesame Street". I mean, the real "Sesame Street". She hasn't seen any of the present day episodes, but she's hooked on the classics. I have a few DVD's of the old stuff that she is crazy about. Anyone out there who grew up (or who had children) watching "Sesame Street" during the 70's/80's should know what I mean. Remember "Don Music"? The guy who was always trying to compose music and would get so frustrated he would bang his head on his piano. Now, this is great television. I'm still shopping around to find some more classic "Sesame Street", but I have a good start with the 4 I already have.

So, now that Monica is busy chewing on her remote and watching "Sesame Street", I now have a few minutes to update my blog. We have nothing exciting planned for this week and, hopefully, we'll (or, I'll) stay out of trouble. That being said, trouble seems to follow us (me) everywhere we go.

We had a pretty lazy weekend. The weather wasn't has great as we had hoped, but yesterday ended up being a lot nicer and warmer than they had originally forecasted. Today is kind of a "could go either way" day. I haven't decided if we should chance a walk. I don't think it's going to rain, but it's iffy out there.

And, contrary to my predictions, the Riders won their season opener on Saturday. Way to go! Now, can we keep this up? I, too, have predictions about this which I will, again, keep to myself.

Have a great week, everyone! "Sesame Street" is over, gotta run!

-Denise & Monica

1 Comments:

  • At 27/6/05 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And Gammy knows all about it Monica...Your very own chair.....and now fast getting around the house...Poor baby is starting to hear many *No`s*...At church last evening I heard you were crawling fast after a spider...
    Gammy sure enjoys seeing all the Sesame Street episodes again...Reminds Bumpa and Gammy of when your Mum and Auntie Angela were little..
    You and Mum have a good day, see you later..
    Gammy (Mum C)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home