Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Someone find me a cage...or a play pen!

So, Monica is on the move. She is now crawling a lot better. Now, when I leave her in one spot of the room, go to do something else and then peek in on her...I can't find her! Last night, I left her watching "Sesame Street". She was singing along, then it got quiet. I went in to check on her and there she was, sitting right beside the tv, looking up at it, trying to touch the people inside. Of course, neither the digital nor the video camera were working, so another missed photo opportunity.

I'm going to make this short (I know, HA!) since Monica has been watching "nanalan'" for a bit and will soon be calling for me. We've been enjoying the hot weather, but not the mosquitos. I have a weather shield/uv protectant shield/bug shield that I put over her stroller when we go out for walks. However, the last couple of times I've gone to take it off after a walk, Monica has a couple passengers in there with her. I haven't seen any bites on her, yet, but she must have gotten bitten. I hate to have to put insect repellant on her, but I may have to use the lotion. Either that or not set foot outside again until fall.

Have a nice day, everyone. Monica and I are taking Johnny and Levi to the pool with us this afternoon. I can't wait! There's nothing better than a nice cool dip in the pool on a HOT day.

-Denise & Monica

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home