Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Pictures!

Well, I hope everyone out there is happy! I know I am. It feels good to get some pictures up here.

We hope everyone had a happy and blessed Easter (a while ago). We did. We even got to celebrate Bumpa's birthday, too! So, now we (well, at least I) have had our fill of treats. Monica got a lot of Easter candy and, of course, being the good mother I am...I ate most of it. I didn't want Monica to over do it. That being said...I ended up not feeling so good.

Last week, Bumpa and Gammy joined Monica and I on a trip up to Saskatoon. I had a Business Launch to attend there. We had a great time and enjoyed Sunday brunch with Rick, Paulette, Brayden and Paulette's mom.

Isaac's 1st birthday is coming up this month, so I plan to have some new pictures from that to share with all of you. Ok, so don't hold your breath!

So, not much else new to report. We're looking forward to a visit from Andy and, the real reason we're excited, Jane. Sorry, Andy...I'm just being honest! Will a photo appear on here to commemorate the visit? Well...probably not, but you never know!

Take care, everyone!

-Denise & Monica

http://www.dculham.fourpointmoms.com
http://www.dculham.fourpointwellness.com
http://www.dculham.fourpointconsultants.com

*note: I have no clue what happened to the formatting of this page. Any ideas out there? It appears to have gone wonky on me.

*update: Would you look at that?! It appears to have fixed itself....well, sort of...

*update #2: I've decided it was that silly "jussdrop" photo software. I switched back to Picasa and it's all good.

5 Comments:

  • At 9/5/06 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great to see your new entries Denise. You & Monica look good in the photos. Yes, we all had a fun time in Saskatoon, didn`t we little Monica?
    Love
    Gammy (Mum)

     
  • At 9/5/06 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm deeply wounded! Wounded! Deeply!

    Ok, well, maybe not that deeply. Ok, not really at all. But I could have been. And we're looking forward to seeing you!

    And I can't believe how much Monica's grown! Yoiks! So tell me: does she really like Pooh, or do you just make her like him? :-)

    See you soon!

     
  • At 9/5/06 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! I specifically typed in my name there! Grar! I'M NOT ANONYMOUS!!!

     
  • At 11/5/06 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Denise/Monica!

    Monica looks pretty cute driving the bus (you better start saving for a vehicle) she will be driving before you know it.


    Hope your conference was good you will have to explain more about it next time I see you.

    This is the second time around sending this - hope you get it.

    Have a good day.

    Marilyn

     
  • At 16/5/06 8:34 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    Awwww! The Pooh outfit is adorable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home