Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Is it April already??

*Thanks to Jane for lighting a fire under me and reminding me that I do have a blog in need of updating. This one's for you!

My time flies! Monica is approaching her 18 month birthday on the 9th. Soon we'll be potty training! Yikes! Maybe she'll just catch on and be some big smarty-pants, prodigy in the potty department. It could happen....

So, what's new with us? Well, we are enjoying the spring weather. It has been so nice the last couple weeks to be able get out and walk. I've introduced Monica to a few playgrounds in the area and she loves them all. She loves being outdoors! Such a switch from last year when she was terrified of sand, saw rocks as candy and couldn't get around enough to really play like the "big kids".

Monica is really beginning to play...I'm not sure how to describe it, but she gets her favorite toys out, arranges them a certain way, picks one at a time and...I don't know...converses(?) with them. She seems to be making up her own games. It's nice at Gammy and Bumpa's for her to be able to get out and play on the deck. I just open up the patio door and she can come and go as she pleases. This allows me extra time to get work done on the computer without her complaining that I'm not paying attention to her. However, once the bugs arrive for the season...the door will have to be closed. So, I'm not sure what I'm going to do then. Maybe borrow Bumpa's laptop to use outside??

Other than that, I've taken on a new home business venture. It's an internet based business. I've really just started getting into it over the past few weeks, but so far I'm really enjoying it and accomplishing more than I thought I might, this early on. The team I've joined was started by a couple of stay at home moms who were looking for ways to generate extra income from home. Today, it is quite a good sized company, in partnership with a $700 million dollar company. I do have 3 websites that you are all welcome to visit, but I want to post the links on here properly. Not quite sure what that means (probably I'll just take the time to type them on here, but I wanted to be fancier), but I will post them so you can all see what I'm up to! Anyway, the group I'm working with is FourPointGroup...with a focus on FourPointMoms. I swear I can see the look of confusion on all of your faces! Trust me, it's all good...

So..."pictures?", you ask? Yes, they are still...you guessed it...on my cell phone. I will make it a priority to get the proper cables to get them off of there. If only for the reason that my cell phone is a piece of junk and I'm going to have to get a new one. So, never fear...you will see Monica's gorgeous little face on here again, in the not too distant future.

Well, by the sounds of it, Monica is jumping from the coffee table into her ball pit, so I better go supervise. We hope everything is well with all of you. Take care and enjoy the spring weather! Look out for the snow storm which is now inevitable due to my mentioning the wonderful weather!

-Denise & Monica

3 Comments:

  • At 9/4/06 2:00 AM, Blogger Cameron83 said…

    Oh NO!! We don't want snow. Tonight at Rich and Susan's we ate out on the balcony so that was nice...although our conversation of topics was quite interesting...we won't go there...but I digress...I made wraps for supper with sauteed chicken breasts and all the fixins. It was nice. I am glad I got most of the raking done. Now just waiting for grass to turn green and spring to arrive with a gentle caress. Anyhow, take care! I don't think I am making any sense now...(gentle caress!! yikes! I meant...like a gentle mother hen...or gentle breeze might be more appropriate...ahh...anyhooo).

    Have fun!
    Cam

     
  • At 11/4/06 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry Denise, I didn`t realize that you had updated your blog. Donna told me all the way from the UK! Thanks Donna!!
    Looking forward to some pictures on the blog soon. See you both later this evening. Be a good girl today for Mum, Monica.

     
  • At 2/5/06 9:08 AM, Blogger Jane said…

    Howdy Denise!
    April showers bring May flowers! Apprently that's not true here. April showers bring May and June fog. Flowers bloom all year. *sigh* it's weird.

    Sooo, I'm curious, what's this business venture all about that you've taken to? How's it working out? What does it entail you to do? What are you enjoying about it??? Just mention something and leave it unfinished like that.....what's one to do?! Anyway, I hope Monica is still enjoying playing with her toys and on playgrounds, and no sicknesses are ailing you!
    Peace.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home