Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hold up on the pictures....

So, Grampa uploaded the pictures off of his camera onto my computer. Unfortunately, he uploaded them to the wrong program, so now I can't get them transferred to the proper program to post them on the blog...*deep breath*...

I'm sure there is a way to do it and I'm sure that it is very easy and obvious, but I can't seem to figure it out.

As soon as I solve this problem, I will post pictures from our weekend in Cabri/Swift Current.

Enjoy your day!

-Denise & Monica

3 Comments:

  • At 28/7/05 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grampa may be able to rectify the problem later!..
    See you both later..
    Love
    Mum (Gammy)

     
  • At 28/7/05 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Denise/Monica! Will retry again.
    Sounds like you had a good time in Cabri - and I'am sure fun will be had at the West Edmonton Mall - maybe Monica can get Gammy to go in the wave pool!! I will be on vacation for two weeks so will catch up when I get back.

    Marilyn

     
  • At 28/7/05 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, sure Marilyn ha! ha! ha! Talk to you soon about lunch the second week of August...On the Wed. Aug 10th I have a doctor`s appointment at 12:15 so I guess that day is out..Will be in touch..
    You are going to enjoy the wave pool little Monica..It`ll be fun to see it..
    Love
    Gammy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home