Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Falling down on the job

So, I missed my Sunday blog update. Sorry to all of our regular readers who did not find an update this morning. Yup, this means you, Megan, and Grammy! I guess Auntie Butchko would fall under that category, too.

And what have we been up to? Well, let's see...We had a great time visiting over at the Bowen's on Friday night. The BBQ was great! Thank you, Gord. Monica especially enjoyed the Dilly Bars! Thank you, Donna. She also received her first big girl purse from Megan! Thank you, Megan. Unfortunately, Monica and I had to leave the festivities early, but it was past our bedtime. However, Monica did sing through the whole car ride home and stayed up another hour, playing blocks with Mum, before going to bed. I guess she just wanted some Monica/Mum time.

On Saturday, my kerazy Scottish aunts arrived from Calgary. We all love when Auntie Nancy and Auntie Maisie come to town. They, and Auntie Bernadette, came over for supper to Grammy and Grampa's last night. Todd, Angela and the boys were also in attendance, so we all had a great visit. Todd did take some pictures which I don't have...*hint*. It was quite the scene getting those pictures taken. Perhaps they will appear on here at some point??!!??

Today was just another Monday. We got out for our walk this morning after two days of not getting out because of the cruddy weather. It's a great way to start the day. Other than that, we did a bit of shopping this afternoon, but nothing too exciting.

Well, that's all for now. I hear a crash coming from the kitchen which would bring us up to 3 on the broken glasses scale. There is a lot of bad luck going around this house. However, I dropped a glass this afternoon that did not break. Amazing, I know!

Below are a couple videos taken on Friday night, by Megan. Please turn down your speakers so you don't have to listen to me...please.

Have a great week!

-Denise & Monica

4 Comments:

  • At 19/7/05 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who is *truthmarch*?????....Just call me nosey..
    Yes, we all had a great time with Gord, Donna, Megan & Ruffles....Were there no pictures of Ruffles?..
    We hope the two of you have a nice walk this morning and we shall see you later..
    Love
    Mum (Gammy)

     
  • At 19/7/05 11:39 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    I believe "truthmarch" is Todd.

     
  • At 19/7/05 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aha!...Very sharp Todd..Very creative...
    Thanks for telling me Denise..
    Love
    Mum

     
  • At 20/7/05 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Denise/Monica!
    I missed your update Monday morning - it looks like the Dilly Bars were the hit of the party - she looks so cute eating them. Sounds like you had a busy weekend and got to visit with the Aunties from Calgary. You two have a good week.

    Marilyn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home