Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Family Fun Weekend!

Well, I'm up, unable to sleep. Ugh...I hate when this happens. I figured I was disturbing Monica's sleep, so I decided, after waking her up twice in the attempt to do so, to just get up and do something else. I'm so restless. It's been a week and a half. I think I have experienced every possible emotion in the past couple days and now I'm finishing off the week with excitement to be taking off on another brief break from the city.

Tomorrow, Monica and I join the rest of the family for "Cabri Days". Cabri is my dad's home town, so we're heading back there for a type of reunion. We're looking foward to seeing Aunt Elaine, Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Hank, as well as many other relatives that I'm sure we'll get the chance to see. Maybe we'll even make it out to the farm.

Grammy, Grampa, Uncle Todd, Auntie Angela, John, Levi, Isaac, Monica and I (did I leave anyone out?) are staying in Swift Current for the weekend, so there will be plenty of commuting going on between Cabri and Swift Current. We're all bringing our own cars since, no doubt, we will all be running on different schedules. Ah well, it'll be fun and Monica is looking forward to staying in another hotel, equipped with a pool!

So, I'm still wide awake. I hope Monica is sleeping well. I better go check on her. I'm sure I will eventually fall asleep, even if only from sheer boredom.

We hope everyone has a great weekend! You'll hear from us in a few days!

-Denise & Monica

2 Comments:

  • At 22/7/05 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Denise/Monica! You should have called me I was awake around the same time - it has also been one of those weeks we could have compared notes. Hope you have fun this weekend and I am sure Monica will love those hallways!! Have a safe trip to everyone thats driving this weekend.

    Marilyn

     
  • At 22/7/05 12:24 PM, Blogger Cameron83 said…

    say HI to all my Mennonite relatives in Swift Current...Erla and Harry Friesen, Ormond and Judith Klaassen, Phyllis Giesbrecht, Linda Klassen and others...

    HAVE FUN!!!

    Cam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home