Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

9 months, on Saturday, and going on 16 years, already?

So, Monica is becoming quite the young lady. Sh has even graduated from "Sesame Street" (yes, it was short-lived) to "Days Of Our Lives". I'm sure she'll have her phases, but as you can see by the pictures, she's quite enthrolled with "Days". Well, at least I can catch up on the story lines, and they are as ridiculous as ever!

I am happy, and relieved, to report that I made it through my graft surgery yesterday. Aside from being somewhat uncomfortable today, I'm doing fine. Monica and I had been planning on taking her cousins out to the pool around noon today, but we may change that to a date at Dairy Queen. Really, the most painful thing right now is talking, smiling and eating. As long as I don't do much of any of those things, I should do well. I'm sure I'll continue to feel better throughout the day.

Monica, as I type, is watching the "Doodlebops" and singing along. Yup, she's expanding her reperetoire (sp, anyone?) everyday. As long as it gives me a few minutes here and there, I won't complain.

We're looking forward to our trip to Saskatoon tomorrow. It's always nice to get out of Regina. The weather (I know, it's doomed) is supposed to be great, which is an added bonus. I love summer. Above 30C may be a little bit too hot, but I'm not going to complain.

Well, time for Monica to have some breakfast and then we'll head out on our walk. We will return in just enough time for Monica to catch the last half hour of "Days" and I will have a shower. This works out perfectly!

-Denise & Monica

1 Comments:

  • At 6/7/05 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you and Monica have a good walk this morning..
    See you later.
    Mum C

     

Post a Comment

<< Home