Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wednesday already?

So, the speed at which the days go by apparently has nothing to do with how busy Monica and I are. We have been the complete opposite of busy this week and the weather (sorry, I had to mention it) has pretty much confined us to home or short car rides to a nice dry mall. Still, this week is zooming by.

We're looking forward to Canada Day, but we'll wait and see how Friday is before we decide if we are going to make the trek down to the park to watch the Canada Day entertainment. Even if the weather picks up, as they say it will, I'm sure the mosquito count will surpass the annoying point and I'm not sure if Monica, or I, will want to have those things buzzing around us all day. Andy is supposed to be coming into town, so hopefully we'll get to visit with him. You could always come over to our place, Andy, if we decide it is either too hot, too insecty or too (dare I say it?) rainy.

Well, Monica has just crawled into the room. This is her quiet way of telling me she has lost interest in "Sesame Street". The loud way will come if I don't get off of here and entertain her myself.

Enjoy your Wednesday! Talk to y'all later!

-Denise & Monica

5 Comments:

  • At 29/6/05 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You and baby Monica have a good Wednesday too..See you both later..Monica be good!..
    Was good to read your comment yesterday Marilyn..There will be pictures coming up later on the blog that you`ll really like to see..
    Mum C (Gammy)

     
  • At 29/6/05 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See, I was right Marilyn!!!!..But I guess it was just the one picture..
    Monica sure loves the quilt you made for her..
    You look so cute Monica!..
    Mum C (Gammy)

     
  • At 29/6/05 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Denise/Monica!

    Monica you look very cute/snuggly in the blanket - I might have to make one for your Mom so the two of you can cuddle and watch TV on rainy days! You enjoy your day and Canada Day - Earl and I are off to Virden Manitoba Friday for another family reunion.

    Marilyn

     
  • At 29/6/05 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a plan, Denise. I'm not at all fond of bugs, but we'll see what the day brings. I'll be coming in some time Thursday evening, so we'll get in touch some time on Friday. I'm pretty sure Monica will have you awake by the time I manage to roll out of bed :-)

     
  • At 30/6/05 8:47 PM, Blogger Cameron83 said…

    Hi Denise and Monica,
    I was just thinking of you both. I was laughing about something...cannot remember why I was laughing, not that I need a reason to laugh right? Anyhow...life is busy here. Looking forward to my 2 days off...July 3rd...my 33rd birthday...and July 4th. So that is cool. Anyways, miss and love ya guys. Hope you have a wonderful Canada day. Hi Andy!!

    Bye,
    Cam
    PS. I get my new computer in about a week. YAY!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home