Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

What a weekend!

Well, it's been a busy and exciting weekend. As everyone knows, I have a new nephew and Monica has a new cousin. I've posted one picture of Isaac. I took a better one, but it was with Todd and Angela's camera, so, unfortunately, I don't have it to put on here. I'm sure I'll have many more chances to take pictures. Mom and baby got home from the hospital this afternoon, so they are now happy to be home and resting.

John has been staying at Grammy and Grandpa's this weekend, so Monica and I have had a good time spending some extra time with him. Monica especially loves having her big cousin around. Yep, I think she's smitten. She loves all the stories he tells and laughs at just about everything he does.

The weather yesterday was awful, but today made up for it. Monica and I had a really nice walk this morning and we had a chance to take Johnny out shopping. We even made it to 7-eleven for a slurpee. A sure sign that summer is on the way. Well, at least for a day or two.

Today we are enjoying a visit from Auntie Elaine. She's staying in Regina until tomorrow. It's always nice to see her, but she never stays long enough. Maybe we'll make it up to Edmonton some time in the future for a visit. I'd love to take Monica up there. I really enjoy Edmonton.

Ok, so I better get going here. We hope everyone is having a great long weekend and taking advantage of the warm weather!

-Denise & Monica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home