Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

What have we been up to?

See, I knew I would eventually stop with the daily updates. It gets really hard and time consuming to write even a short entry. I may switch to weekly updates, unless something really interesting happens.

Well, this week has been busy. I'm not sure what we've been busy doing, but we've been busy. I honestly can't remember Monday. I'm thinking hard, but I cannot remember a thing. Yesterday, Grammy, Monica and I made a trip out to Costco to pick up some easy foods to take over to Todd and Angela. This gave us a chance to see little Isaac, again. He is so tiny. I can't remember Monica ever being that small, and she's only 7 months old. They grow so fast. She looks like a monster next to her baby cousin. I'll have to take a picture of the two of them together.

After a short visit at Todd and Angela's, Grammy, Monica and I took John and Levi to the Southland mall for something to eat. Yes, we even made it into Wal-mart. The bank of Grammy came in very handy for John and Levi on this venture, but, well, what are grandkids for other than to spoil, right?

Today was another day to add to the bad weather book. This was a day that I was not looking forward to, for reasons that some of you may know, but things worked out a-okay and at this point I couldn't be happier. Well, I could be, but then pigs would fly. So, I can only be thankful for the smallest of blessings.

Johnny was in a parade today, which Grammy, Monica and I missed. So, nothing to report there, but we did catch it on the news tonight. Yes, I know, it's shameful. Tomorrow we will be attending John and Levi's last gymnastics class, followed by a trip out to the newly renovated Regina Airport on Friday.

Okidoke, Grammy has run out of ways to entertain Monica by the sounds of it. Sometimes, most of the time, all of the time only mum-mum will do.

So, until next time, we hope everyone is having a good week and we'll talk to you later!

-Denise & Monica

P.S. Sorry, Cameron. I can't seem to get that picture on your site. It's been on mine a few times, by mistake. Maybe I'll try again tonight. I'm feeling lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home