Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fun in the snow!

Well, today was not as warm as yesterday. So, luckily, we made the most of our "lazy" day and got out to play in the snow.

Monica built (with help from Mom and Dad) her first snowman. When asked what his name was she answered..."Snowman"...duh! He was complete with arms, hat, scarf, eyes (M&M's), nose (carrot, of course), mouth (strawberry jube jubes) and buttons (M&M's).

Once the initial enjoyment and novelty wore off, Monica proceeded to eat Mr. Snowman. I guess the worst is yet to come for him when the weather warms up he melts away to nothing.

Today was business as usual. Again, Monica did not sleep through the night. Yes, we are still struggling with this! So, we were both very tired...resulting in a very crabby Monica and a very frustrated Mommy. Anybody want to rent a 2 year old? I really hope she begins to sleep through the night for me soon. I would like a bit of a break before I have no choice but to be up for hours on end.

Ok...no one expect another post anytime too, too soon. I cannot promise anything before the big TeleMiracle gig! Hopefully, I'll have pictures to share of that.

Take care!

-Denise

1 Comments:

  • At 22/2/07 12:03 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    I have a couple vidoes, too, but I got rid of my video downloading software. So, once I re-install it, or find a better one, I'll post those too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home