Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

19 weeks to go!

So, as you can see, I went for my 20 week ultrasound last week. I have been for 2 other ultrasounds, prior to this one, but some of the images from those sessions are so small. I wasn't sure if they would be good for viewing on here.

Now, anyone who has some good ideas for boy names, let me have 'em! I find girl names much easier and much more interesting. There are so many beautiful girl names to choose from...boy names...not so much. In my opinion. I have a few in mind, but haven't found any to get really, really excited about. In otherwords....HELP!

Monica attended this ultrasound. She was quite concerned about Mommy lying down on a bed, in a dim lit room, with many machines surrounding her. She did begin to get the idea and saw the moving images on the computer screen. So, I think she's beginning to understand. She kisses my belly numerous times a day, but I think it's just because it sticks out and is easy access for her. Come June/July, she is in for a shock!

We're looking forward to our trip up to Saskatoon on March 3 for the March 4 appearance on TeleMiracle. The group rehearsed last night and I think we sound pretty good. It will be interesting the morning of the performance. Between nerves, tiredness and, I'm sure, a bit of confusion it will be interesting to see if we can remember the words to the song! I think we'll do great...as long as we don't think too hard about what we're doing.

I guess that's all for now. I'm enjoying a quieter Tuesday today. I only have one child this morning and none this afternoon, so we'll have to try to get outside and enjoy the warmer weather. I hope it is here to stay!

Take care!

-Denise

4 Comments:

  • At 20/2/07 12:10 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Hmmm...not sure why it is saying 0 comments. I got the comments emailed to me, so they were accepted.

    I'll tell you the names I'm thinking of...

    Sean/Cian
    Graeme
    Ronan
    Kieran
    Nolan
    Connor/Conor

    I don't want to pick a commonly used name.

    Yes, the 3rd and 4th image are 3D images of the baby's face and hands.

     
  • At 20/2/07 12:18 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Oh yea...Luke was another one and I've been tossing around Brian, but not sure if I want to name another baby after someone.

    I like Luke as a middle name...or Brian, too.

    Ronan is the spelling. Not Roman.

     
  • At 20/2/07 12:44 PM, Blogger andy said…

    Jane likes "Kieran".

    I say "Andrew" is hard to beat. :-D

     
  • At 20/2/07 5:16 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Hey Andy/Jane!

    How's California?

    So, yea, I was going to put a "p.s." to my post saying that Jason and Andy are not name options. Do I know you or what?

    Enjoy your time together!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home