Denise, Monica and Graeme, too!

Monday, October 31, 2005

My suspicions have been confirmed...


'The


I've always thought I bordered on the "not too smart" end of things, but this is embarrassing. I can't believe I'm displaying my stupid score on here. I got this idea from Darryl's (Andy's friend) web site. He had a nerd test on there, which, I must say, I completely failed. I may be 57% stupid, but I'm no nerd. This would explain being 57% stupid!

Anyway, if you've got a minute, take the quiz. It's kinda fun. If you're brave enough, let me know your score. How bad can it be...unless your score is worse than mine. In my defence, I did do it quickly with many distractions from Monica. I know, I know...I'm grasping at straws here.

Happy "trick or treating"!

Gotta go...Monica is pulling all the kleenex out of the box....

-Denise & Monica

*Remember the word verification before posting any comments. See Saturday's post if you're not sure what I'm talking about.

8 Comments:

  • At 31/10/05 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woo hoo! Finally I have proof that I'm mostly not totally dumb! I should print this off so I can prove it once and for all to my sister.

    I feel like Homer Simpson singing "I am so smart. I am so smart. S-M-R-T. I mean s-m-a-R-t." as his house burned down behind him. :-)

     
  • At 31/10/05 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Unfortunately, I can't use img tags in a post, but my results were "You are 1% stupid. This means... You are our next Einstein. Wow! Keep up the great thinking."

    Either that, or I've studied university math and sciences (electrical engineering.. so the battery question was easy :-)) and I knew the questions because I had studied them before. So... the test is really quite meaningless. If it had used, say, English literature instead of math as its basis, I wouldn't have done nearly as well.

     
  • At 31/10/05 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I hate to admit that I am *a little stupid*...67%...Yikes! Doesn`t do much for my self-esteem, eh?
    Mum

     
  • At 3/11/05 1:51 AM, Blogger Brian Dechief said…

    17% stupid.

    No, really!!!!

    Actually, if you know that some of the questions are trick ones, it's really not so bad. In fact, I recognize a few of the questions, anyhow!

    BD

     
  • At 8/11/05 11:40 PM, Blogger b0rt said…

    LOL Thanks Denise, I feel so much better now!

     
  • At 11/11/05 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    O.k. so I took your "stupid" test and much to my surprise (and likely to some of you) I am only 21% stupid. I actually took the test about a week ago and like Brian says if you watch for the tricky questions you can do quite well [ especially when you have a little help but that was just a couple of questions. And no that is not cheating that is being smart 'cause the test does not say you cannot phone a friend or ask someone in your household :) (Although it may be stupid of me to admit that)

    p.s. and Denise you are not stupid.

    Lynette

     
  • At 12/11/05 9:46 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    Thanks for the vote of confidence.

    I can't believe you CHEATED on a "stupid" quiz. That is shameful, Lynette...

    See you on Tuesday!

    Denise

     
  • At 14/11/05 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree Lynette that Denise is nowhere near stupid...I should`ve commented on this before but I thought Denise was just being funny calling herself stupid..So, as Lynette says...*you are not stupid Denise*...So there...
    Love
    Mum

     

Post a Comment

<< Home